Positions: Two Graduate Volunteers
Report to: Head of Departments
TCDC wishes to recruit and support fresh graduates from college/universities to volunteer in our organization through working, learning and getting experience in various areas including Social Behavior Change, Program Management and Development, Finance and Accounting, Administration, Procurement, Human Resources Management
TCDC is looking for two graduate volunteers to work in finance and administration departments respectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
The finance department volunteer will work under supervision of Finance officers and provide support on day-to-day financial management activities Including;
Collecting and reviewing all supporting documents Including invoices, Purchase orders, EFD receipts validity and prepare payment vouchers for payment
Collecting, reviewing, including checking for errors of all retirement’s documents received from program staff
Validating and posting all vouchers in accounting system on daily basis
Supporting bank reconciliation exercise at the end of every month
Assisting in the preparation of financial reports by making sure that the data required are valid and were posted correctly
Supporting proper filling of documents on day-to-day basis
Must be a graduate with a bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration
Must have knowledge of the basic principles of accounting
Should have written and oral communication skills, Integrity, maintain professionalism at work place, ready to adapt to busy working environment.
Must be conversant with Other basic skills including computer knowledge, Microsoft office (Excel, word, Email etc.)
2 Graduate Volunteers Job Opportunities at TCDC
Administration and Procurement Volunteer
Receiving and reviewing correspondence to the office.
Receiving and dispatching correspondence (including letters, email, telephones etc).
Following up on hotel booking and making travel arrangements for staff
Providing logistical support to staff
Ordering office supplies and equipment to ensure smooth running of the office
Maintaining office filing and storage systems
Following up on payments for suppliers
Following up on requisitions, LPOs and GRNs
Assisting Contract & Procurement officer in Procurement of goods and services in compliance with the
Participating in opening of tenders, quotations, and evaluation;
Scanning of various procurement documents;
Expediting delivery of goods;
Facilitating filing of contract documentations, and ensure completeness of files per their respective checklist;
Assisting with the preparation of documents and implementation of the document/file management system;
Tanzanian national preferably with a Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Management in
Procurement & Logistics or equivalent with at least foundation certificate issued by PSPTB;
Procurement analysis skills;
Supply chain management skills;
Report writing skills;
Team player, problem solving and networking skills;
Excellent listening skills combined with strong oral and written communication skills (in English and Swahili);
Experience of computer skills, such as the use of MS-word, excel.
Ability to work under minimal supervision and under pressure
Highly organized and ability to meet deadlines
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
1. If you meet the criteria given and are interested in the positions, please send an application letter and updated CV combined as one PDF document. Include three referees.
2. All applications should be sent t The subject on your application should be yhe position you are applying for .The closing date of applications will be Sunday 7th August 2022; 17:00hrs.
3. Direct application through other e-mail’s or hand delivery will not be accepted.
4. TCDC doesn’t require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of recruitment and selection
5. TCDC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation in any employment decisions.
7. TCDC regrets that only short listed candidates will be contacted.