ASSISTANT LECTURER(LAW) – 2 POST
Open University of Tanzania (OUT)
WORK STATION-TABORA AND NJOMBE REGIONAL CENTRE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Write new study materials, scripts for radio broadcast, video and audio cassettes, various reports and papers,
– Adopt and/or supplement existing materials,
– Liaise with course writers, editors, reviewers, producers, artists, coordinators and other members of the course team,
– Revise course materials and audio programmes,
– Give public lectures, tutor and lead academic discussions,
– Set and mark course assignments and/or tests, examinations supervision of field work, practical and all other related academic activities,
– Encourage and motivate students to improve academically,
– Conduct research work and disseminate research findings
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Possession of a Master Degree in Land law/ Intellectual Property/ Tax Law/ Insurance Law/ Banking with at least a GPA of 4.0 and a minimum GPA of 3.8 or equivalent in the first degree with a minimum of B+ in Relevant Subject or its equivalent. In addition, unclassified Master Degree by thesis or research only shall be considered for recruitment if he/she published at least two (2) papers in reputable peer Review journals.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.