POST: P.A to CEO
The Personal Assistant to the CEO supports the CEO and the Chairman of the Board in the conduction of their work. S/he also provides support to other Central Office managers and Heads of Schools. The PA will also coordinate all efforts for handling day to day tasks assisting CEO and Central Office.
- Assist the CEO in preparing and distributing correspondence, reports and other material relating to AKEST matters.
- Organize and prioritize incoming correspondence for action by the CEO.
- Maintain the CEO’s schedule and calendar, providing reminders for meetings and scheduling as appropriate
- Develop and maintain a well-organized filing system for all correspondence, reports and reference material related to the CEO’s work, such that any documents can be located within minutes of being requested
- Support the CEO, Chairman of the Senior Management Team with agendas and minutes of all meetings
- Notify Board members and Corporate Secretary of Board meetings with sufficient notice.
- Maintain accurate records of Board and SMT meetings – notice, attendance and minutes in a well-organized filing system.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies from an accredited college and Executive PA course will be added advantage
- At least three years working experience in similar position in school environment
- Proficiency in English as a first language and Microsoft Office packages
- Good understanding and experience in education management
- Understanding of 21st century education practices, strategies and frameworks
- Flexibility to work on weekends and evenings
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong planning and preparation skills
- Team player
- High level of integrity
- Ability to multi-task
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Applications should include application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position and interest of the position, up dated curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and names of three professional referees one must be your current employer.
The Human Resources Manager
Aga Khan Education Service Tanzania
P O Box 125
DAR ES SALAAM
Application letter should reach the undersigned not late than 15th January, 2022 through email, post or physical submit to the office.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Aga Khan Education Service
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T), is a private, not for profit, service company registered under the Companies Act and operates three schools in Tanzania. The vision of AKES, T is to provide accessible, world-class education, which prepares students to become self-confident, open-minded articulate and ethical young people with academic qualifications to enable them to make productive contributions to their own community and their wider society. AKES, T is part of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of private development agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people of all faiths and origins in specific regions of the developing world.