Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021). In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its rapid expansion. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions.
The following are qualifications for aspired candidates:-
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance Management or relevant qualification
- Possession of either of the professional certification i.e CPA (T), ACCA, CIA
- Registration with either NBAA or IIA is a must.
- Must have at least five years of hands on working experience in either external or internal auditing from a reputable organization.
- Must have sound computer application skills.
- Postgraduate qualifications, relevant working experience in aviation industry and
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
- The holder of this position shall perform the following responsibilities:-
- Review audit report and develop recommendation for their improvement
- Plans, coordinate and direct internal audit operations
- Coordinate the work program of other assurance providers
- Carry out special investigation and operational audit as directed by the Chief Internal Auditor
- Conduct audit to praise the adequacy and use of financial, accounting and operating controls
- Develops and reviews audit programs
- Prepares audit reports Assists in the preparation of strategic and annual internal audit plan of the unit
- Follow up on the matters arising from Board, Audit Committee
- Follow up and track implementation internal audit recommendations and other assurance providers
- Performs ongoing supervision of the audit engagements
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by Chief Internal Auditor.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
Two recent passport size photographs;
Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers
The applicant must indicate willingness to work upcountry when need be.
MANAGING DIRECTOR& CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM
OR Click ”APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.