- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
About ALTEZZA TRAVELING LIMITED