DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives University vehicles;
- Maintains logbooks;
- Ensures safe-keeping of the vehicle and its tools;
- Maintains disciplined behaviour, smartness and proper conduct in rendering services;
- Maintains cleanliness of the vehicle and tools;
- Reports promptly any defects or problems detected in the vehicle;
- Performs messengerial duties such as dispatching documents/letters and collecting mail;
- Checks validity of insurance, TLB, Plying fees, etc and reports the same to the Transport Officer for necessary action; and
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Form IV Certificate with passes in Kiswahili and English, plus a valid Class C Driving Licence and working experience of at least three years in a similar position. Must also posses Test Grade III in Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Driver Grade III Certificate from a recognised Institutions such as NIT or VETA
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale According to Salary scale of ARU.
MODE OF APPLICATION
You can apply this job by clicking the button above APPLY FOR JOB