Ardhi University has vacant positions in the Academic cadres as indicated below. The University subscribes to the policy of an equal opportunity employer and therefore invites applications from candidates who are interested to work in a thriving University environment and have the requisite skills, qualifications and experience for various positions as indicated below;
SCHOOL OF SPATIAL PLANNING AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (SSPSS)
Tutorial Assistant (1 Position)
The candidate must have BSc. In Housing and Infrastructure Planning with a GPA of at least 3.8 or above and a minimum score of B+ in the relevant subjects or its equivalent.
POSTS ARE IN DAR ES SALAAM
REMUNERATION: ACCORDING TO GOVERNMENT SALARY SCALES.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
- Candidates pursuing Masters studies in relevant field will have an added advantage, for the post of Tutorial Assistant.
- All applicants should indicate in their application letter post and the name of the school to which they are applying.
- All applicants with certificates from foreign Universities should have the certificates verified by the Tanzania
- Commission for Universities (TCU)
- Applicants who are currently employed by Public Institutions should channel their applications through their respective employers.
- All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
- Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
- Three names and complete addresses of referees;
- Current CV
- Age limit: not above 45 years
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than 13th November, 2019.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the undersigned:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic Affairs)
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.