Other Mwanza District Mwanza
Application deadline 2019-06-24 Business / Employer name Capital Drill Company Industry Mining & Metals Job Level Management level Work Type Full Time Minimum Qualification Bachelor Years of Experience 5 years
Capital Drilling is an emerging and developing markets focused drilling services company that provides exploration, development, grade control and blast hole drilling services to mineral exploration and mining companies. Our operations span 3 continents with activities in Africa, Asia and Latin America. The Company currently has a fleet of over 90 drilling rigs and operates one of the youngest fleets in the industry. in Tanzania we are one of the leading drilling company in the industry with its regional head office in Mwanza and major operations as Geita Gold Mine and North Mara Gold Mine.
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced, motivated and professional HR/IR Manager based in Mwanza. If you are a dedicated and professional individual who has the following skills and experience, we would like to hear from you;
- University HR Management degree or equivalent HR Management Diploma.
- At least 5 years HR & IR Management Experience.
- Must have previous experience to manage IR issues.
- Excellent interviewing skills.
- Advantageous: Certificate course in Advanced Industrial relations (Labour Law).
- Very sound knowledge of all Tanzania Employment Laws and Labour Relations Legislation.
- Advance computer literacy (Microsoft Office, payroll system advantageous).
- Manage IR matters.
- Coordination with Union.
- Manage Tanzanian HR Functions.
- Coordinate Recruitment.
- Assist with Performance Management process.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Manage Immigration and Expatriates
- Assist Project Manager in Nationalization plan.
- Assist with Payroll & Leave Management.
- Adherence and implementation of HR Policies, Administration & Reporting.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ”APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Capital Drill