We are looking for experienced, competitive and trustworthy sales executives for the CarHunt Japan branch office in the Tanzania market to build up business activities.The line of business is selling used cars, trucks, and Machinery to customers in Tanzania.Job position: Sales Executive
- Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and Machinery.
- Reception, including responding to telephone calls, emails, and greeting clients.
- Maintaining records, including checking accounts and invoices.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Advertise our company product using various social media platforms.
Skills and Qualification
- All candidates must have good work ethics and basic computer skills.
- The experience in selling used vehicles or any other sale activity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English (Conversational), and local language.
- Monthly Salary: 400,000 TZS+ Commission fee.
- Working Hours: Six days per week with a shift work between Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Break: 1 hour)
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- We are expressing gratitude to all the applicants for their interest, however only the selected candidates will be contacted further for interviews