Medical Doctor (Ophthalmology)
Inorder to strengthen our Ophthalmology services and upcoming expansion service,
we are looking for experienced Medical doctor ( Ophthalmology)
- Examining and treating patients in the eye outpatient clinic,admitting patients to the wards. Conduct minor sugeries, participate in the ward rounds .Preparinoperation lists and update Senior Medical Doctor (Ophthalmologist) patients condition due to be discharged.
- Participating in Outreach including screening of patients, fulfilling emergency on call duties and conducting ward rounds at weekends. Assisting senior MD and MMED (Ophthalmologists) during sugeries whenever required.
- Ensuring all the working tools under custody are handled properly and all the eye drugs and necessary consumables in the work section are kept properly.
- MD qualification with interest to specialize in Ophalmology.
- Registered with Tanganyika Medical council as MD
- 1year of working experience with a reputable organisation
- Computer literate ( Basic Computer knowledge)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work underpressure
- Self- motivated
- Good team player
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Please indicate job reference number: 2019-16| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 28th June 2018
Click ”APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a local registered Non Government, Organisation first established in 1994. It is the largest indigenous provider of ophthalmic and rehabilitation services in the country. CCBRT aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise through different development programmes the community and the most vulnerable are served. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive
maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs and is currently constructing