4: Environmental Technicians (3)
Environmental technician will be responsible with the following duties
1. Report to environment engineers
2. Conduct daily environment inspections
3. Warn people who do not comply with environment instructions
4. Ensure to take the environmental precautions operation at the site
5. Conduct site inspections on weekly basis
6. Observe sites for environmental compliance with project standards
7. Conduct environmental trainings where appropriate
8. Marking sites locations for environmental labeling in coordination with environmental engineer
9. Conduct site sampling and tests in collaboration with environmental laboratory responsible where appropriate
10. Assist HSES Manager and in implementing and monitoring the project environmental Plans
Minimum Qualifications and experience
§ B. Science in Environmental Science or any other related field
§ Attended OSHA Course (Nosch 1& 2) certificates will be an added advantage
§ At least 3 years of experience on Rail/Road construction with IFC Performance standards knowledge
§ Age: under 35 years
§ Language ability: in Spoken and written well in English
§ Other requirement: Ability to independently complete various tasks and to excel at writing reports and daily updates. The ability to communicate effectively with consultants and employers
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Submit your application attaching a signed application letter, copies of education certificates and a CV detailing your previous work experience, Telephone contact, email address, names and contact of three (3) referees not letter than 23:59 Hours on 14th June, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.