CWS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Grade: 4 (N)
Level: Associate Specialist
Location: Dares Salaam, Tanzania
This position is responsible for running and coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties of CWS RSC Africa’s office. This includes providing administrative support to senior managers and other units within the Administration
Division and assisting in daily office needs.
This position directly reports to the Finance and Administration Officer.
- Co-ordinates office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to CWS RSC Africa
policies and procedures
- Assists in administrative duties and HR duties as required by the HR management including supporting
- Receives and distributes monthly telecommunication Invoices to the staff who have exceeded their limits
- Completes quality checks for logistics and communications suppliers on behalf of the Procurement Unit
for payment processing by the Accounts department.
- Completes Travel Expense Reports for Senior Management Team on completion of an official trip
- Assists in preparing for high-level meetings e.g. PRM Partner’s meetings. This includes organizing visitor’s snacks/lunches as requested, and preparing materials and/or reports needed (if any).
- Liaises with the Property Unit to ensure drivers are on stand-by to pick or drop visitors, staff, and/or equipment/supplies to various destinations as required.
- Assists the Finance and Administration Office in managing the Resource Centre ensuring that resources
borrowed are returned on time
- Schedules meetings (including virtual meetings) and meeting rooms as required on the Outlook Calendars.
- Works with the Receptionist to order and take stock of office supplies ensuring that there is always enough supply for refugee applicants and the smooth operation of the front office.
- Continuously works on finding ways to improve administrative processes.
- Maintains Office Management procedures including contact information, directions, and frequently
requested organization information
- Performs other duties as assigned which are designed and developed to improve the operations of the
CWS RSC Africa Office
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 September 2021.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.