We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. The Accounting Clerk works directly for the Accounting Manager under minimal supervision and supports general accounting responsibilities. Assist in the preparation and processing of accounts payable invoices, journal entries, accounts receivable, time and labor reporting, employee expense reports and assist with audits or annual reporting requirements along with other accounting related tasks. Individual will perform various routine accounting functions on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, provide audit support and demonstrate the ability assist other team members when required. The position complies and maintains verified accounts payable and accounts receivable records, reconciles statements, issues payment to venders, and monitors accounting actions. The Accounting Clerk provides support for accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements, entering data, reviewing invoices, and operating various accounting software programs. It is also responsible for the full accounting functions for payee ship accounts. Responsible for auditing of all activity for client accounts including the auditing of client account balances. Responsible for banking functions for both the Payee Office and designated Coca cola bank accounts. As a global icon and keeper of the world’s most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of the Coca-Cola Group. One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviours that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviours,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life by sending your CV and Cover letter for your desired role at the Coca-Cola Company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Scan and file accounting documents in accordance with record retention guidelines.
• Audit and process expense reports.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
• Reconcile employee advance accounts and Prepare journal entries.
• Prepare and process account payable invoices and purchase order payments.
• Perform weekly Time & Labor Administrator responsibilities (all aspects).
• Accounts Receivable (collection calls, invoice entry, AR tracking)
• File and maintain accounting records and other clerical reports related to the accounting operation.
• Understand and comply with Accounting policies and procedures.
• Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
• Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
• Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments and adjustments.
• Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
• Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts and notifying customers of insufficient payments.
• Pays invoices by verifying transaction information, scheduling, preparing disbursements, and obtaining authorization of payment.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience.
• At least 3+ years of related accounting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 3+ years of billing, accounting and/or accounts payable experience is required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or other software as well as other accounting software programs.
• Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier.
• Good communication skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, senior management, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to analyze moderately complex administrative details and routine Accounting tasks including organizing, preparing and coding documents and preparing summary reconciliations.
• Ability to generate routine to moderately complex reports, charts, and graphs.
• Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve performance.
• Exceptional organization, analytical, problem solving, and communications skills.
• Gives and welcomes feedback, and contributes to building a positive team spirit.
About Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company is a multinational beverage corporation. With over 86,200 employees worldwide, best known as the producer of Coca-Cola. The Coca-Cola Company also manufactures, sells, and markets other non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, and alcoholic beverages. Our mission is to refresh the world in mind, body and spirit. To inspire moments of optimism and happiness through our brands and actions. The Coca-Cola Company distributes coke, diet coke, and other soft drinks worldwide. The company primarily offers nonalcoholic beverages, including sparkling beverages and still beverages. Its sparkling beverages include nonalcoholic ready-to-drink beverages with carbonation such as carbonated energy drinks, and carbonated waters and flavored waters. The company's still beverages comprise nonalcoholic beverages without carbonation, including noncarbonated waters, flavored and enhanced waters, noncarbonated energy drinks, juices and juice drinks, ready-to-drink teas and coffees, and sports drinks. It also provides flavoring ingredients, sweeteners, beverage ingredients, and fountain syrups as well as powders for purified water products. The Coca-Cola Company sells its products primarily under the Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Light, Coca-Cola Zero, Sprite, Fanta, Minute Maid, Powerade, Aquarius, Dasani, Glacéau Vitamin water, Georgia, Simply, Minute Maid Pulpy, Del Valle, Ayataka, Bonaqua/Bonaqa, and Schweppes brand names. Our business is built on people. People who share the mindset to out-perform in everything we do. Combined with our inherent values, it is the foundation of our Coca-Cola culture and enables us to fulfill our purpose.