We are looking for a Brand Manager who will be working on some of our Multinational biggest FMCG brands, responsible for building a compelling marketing calendar including consumer ATL communications, BTL consumer programs (non-customer specific) and innovation streams to drive growth. They will also influence and engage agencies and bottling partners to ensure outstanding in market execution of plans. The incumbent will be the custodian of local consumer insights generation and utilize them in executing world class marketing campaigns. The role also Monitor and analyses key business indicators (market share, brand health and commercial metrics etc.) and make recommendations on business opportunities/risks. Will also Lead your very own marketing project from end to end, working with people across functions (strategy, franchise, customer, regional marketing etc.). This role ensures Compelling growth strategy development covering brand vision, positioning to growth paths, brand edge enhancement to expand user base, Innovation strategy, and pipeline development. A career at the Coca-Cola Company is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for the global beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career; we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world. As a global icon and keeper of the world’s most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of the Coca-Cola Group. One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life by sending your CV and Cover letter for your desired role at the Coca-Cola Company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Execution of marketing calendar including deployment of total DME and marketing program delivery against annual plan for assigned brand portfolios.
• Management of annual calendar and Total Brand DME and monthly adjustments (as part of cycle planning process).
• Execution of the marketing calendar; ATL paid media, roll out of brand creative, experiential, national promotions, launch of innovation.
• Execution accountability end to end from the point of handover from BU Marketing through until program post launch review (PLR).
• Execution of IMC toolkit as provided by Business Unit Marketing including full management of related media process from related communications architecture.
• Packaging: packaging graphics artwork roll-out working with packaging company and packaging project manager.
• Innovation/NPD: full liaison with NPD project managers and Business Unit stakeholders (Brand and technical) including management of timeline, packaging, forecasting, and value chain creation as part of the stage and gate process for • market execution of final product bundle.
• Commercial/OBPPC: Accountable for sell-in including conference, key marketing point person into cycle planning process, execution of OBPPC solutions with commercial manager.
• Develop and maintain strong constructive working relationships with multiple internal and external partners.
• Inspiring, engaging & aligning senior leadership and customer teams around marketing programs including campaigns and innovation through cycle planning process (Sales/Marketing meeting, Cycle planning forums etc.).
• Accountable for communication of program materials and updates across the system.
• Working with local creative agency to adapt BU/Global creative, as well as development of bespoke elements for related market where required.
• Accountable for Total brand DME and budget management against assigned portfolio.
• Responsible for providing PLR, performance information & metrics on key programs.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum HND/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
• 3 – 5 years marketing experience predominantly in executing marketing plans.
• Prefer some experience in sales, brand, category or shopper management experience.
• Minimum five years relevant work experience in marketing with a beverage, CPG or lifestyle marketing brand. Brand marketing experience required
• Must have been with the same org for a minimum of two-years with a demonstrated successful track record as a Brand Manager.
• Ability to foster relationships, build rapport and negotiate partnerships.
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Microsoft Outlook, the Internet and social media sites.
• Highly motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Have Problem Solving; Brand Building; Marketing Campaigns and Research skills.
• Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
• Proven ability to develop and execute strategic marketing programs and supporting tactics.
• Strong project management skills, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
About Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company is a multinational beverage corporation. With over 86,200 employees worldwide, best known as the producer of Coca-Cola. The Coca-Cola Company also manufactures, sells, and markets other non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, and alcoholic beverages. Our mission is to refresh the world in mind, body and spirit. To inspire moments of optimism and happiness through our brands and actions. The Coca-Cola Company distributes coke, diet coke, and other soft drinks worldwide. The company primarily offers nonalcoholic beverages, including sparkling beverages and still beverages. Its sparkling beverages include nonalcoholic ready-to-drink beverages with carbonation such as carbonated energy drinks, and carbonated waters and flavored waters. The company's still beverages comprise nonalcoholic beverages without carbonation, including noncarbonated waters, flavored and enhanced waters, noncarbonated energy drinks, juices and juice drinks, ready-to-drink teas and coffees, and sports drinks. It also provides flavoring ingredients, sweeteners, beverage ingredients, and fountain syrups as well as powders for purified water products. The Coca-Cola Company sells its products primarily under the Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Light, Coca-Cola Zero, Sprite, Fanta, Minute Maid, Powerade, Aquarius, Dasani, Glacéau Vitamin water, Georgia, Simply, Minute Maid Pulpy, Del Valle, Ayataka, Bonaqua/Bonaqa, and Schweppes brand names. Our business is built on people. People who share the mindset to out-perform in everything we do. Combined with our inherent values, it is the foundation of our Coca-Cola culture and enables us to fulfill our purpose.