Business Intelligence Analyst III
Position: Business Intelligence Analyst III
Hiring Range: $79,030.00 – $98,785.00Remote – USA
PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.
Come join our Monitoring & Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) team as a Business Intelligence Analyst III where you can have direct influence in affecting children’s lives around the world! We are a team that is passionate about empowering the local church and creating data visualizations that addresses their needs, first and foremost. Our team’s vision is to “tell important, compelling stories using data that influences Compassion’s program, inspires ownership, and creates curiosity to dig deeper.” We are looking for someone who shares our vision, is skilled at data storytelling, has experience coding in SQL, and can build data visualizations in Tableau.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a work from home position and can be based anywhere in the United States or any of our 25 field countries. Please see the list of these countries in the link below.
What will you do?
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Act as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understand Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commit to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abide by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child
- Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through
- Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
Uphold and engage in Compassion’s core Cultural Behaviors.
- Formulate analysis plans and designs or develop complex questionnaires, tests, research plans, and other guides to ensure the necessary data is captured to perform an actionable analysis and recommendation.
- Mine research data from available internal sources, industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources with revenue generation or effectiveness strategy and business result implications.
- Conduct in-depth data review using traditional and advanced methods, including complex statistical techniques.
- Perform analyses and prepare forecasts and recommendations in the areas of program efficacy, enriched revenue generation, market penetration, market practices, competitive strategies, and program enhancements.
- Based on empirical research and analysis findings and conclusions, author major reports containing valid conclusions and actionable recommendations, summarizing marketing, program, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, and other stakeholders, involving making live presentations, answering questions, and instilling confidence in stakeholders.
- Maintain or cooperate in the maintenance of business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods, including the creation or review of technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
- May be called on to provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs, as well as maintain a library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
- May coach and provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the business intelligence discipline.
What will you bring?Bachelor’s Degree Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline
Seven years ‘ professional experience working in market research, statistical analysis, business intelligence or similar field, involving data modeling, data mining, or data science
Experience using SQL and visualization tools such as Tableau required *Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Why work here?
The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Our benefits: Receive generous paid time off, 10% contribution to a 403(b) retirement fund, excellent healthcare coverage, and more.
Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotional
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.