About the position:
The CTM Webstore is looking for an experienced sales consultant in the Online Store and related Omni channel environment.
You will be office based but will be required to visit clients either at their offices or at their residents and sites from time to time.
You will assist potential customers to purchase flooring, bathroom, Kitchen and related products for new builds and renovations. You will be responsible for following up and closing leads via telephone and email. You will need to provide clients with excellent service and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction and brand building.
Online Sales consultants must have a flair for design and be able to work on large domestic projects where plans of buildings will be measured and quantities of products calculated during the quoting and invoicing process.
Your role will involve the ability to effectively aggregate stock and ensure orders are delivered accurately and timeously.
This position will be based in Dar es Salaam at the Kawe CTM store on Mwai Kibaki Road and reports to the Webstore Store Manager.
Remuneration will be based on experience and will be market related.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Canvass and convert warm leads – both telephoni- cally and via email.
- Assist inbound callers with product & design advice with the objective of getting them to purchase.
- Ability to meet set monthly sales targets consistently.
- Customer service excellence
- Provide customers with an exceptional shopping experience.
- Minimization and resolution of any customer complaints.
- You should have good experience in retail sales in the flooring, bathroom and home furnishing industry
- Fast learner in a rapidly changing environment
- Sales and customer service driven
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Task Oriented
- Accountability & Dependability
- Sound Arithmetic skills
- A flair for Design and Creativity
- Excellent interpersonal skills $
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines $
- Responsible and accountable 5
- Results driven *
- Support offered
Extensive on the job training.
You will be expected to work independently and drive sales with the backup support of the Webstore Manager.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ”APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.