Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in undertaking Company’s civil/building engineering works such as structural designs, calculations and drawing detailing, site supervision of building, and any other civil/building works
- Develop, maintain and coordinate construction and maintenance plans for civil/building works undertaken by the company.
- Prepare technical standards and specifications for the design of civil and building works undertaken by the company to ensure the highest standards are maintained in executed works, taking particular note of the company’s engineering instructions.
- Supervise and monitor civil and building projects assgned, including the preparation of regular project performance/accomplishment reports.
- Enhance safety matters in the section to ensure safety to employees, customers and equipment at work sites.
- Review/scanning by cheking at structural and archtectural drawings if they tally with quantities (BOQ) and other managerial responsibilities.
Experience and Skills Required
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering (Structural and/or buildings) or equivalent from any recognized higher learning institution/collages.
- Must be registered by Professional Board (ERB) with at least 3 years experience after registration.
- Must have an experience of not less than 12 years in similar works
- Must have experience of supervising the construction of multi-story buildings
- Must be above 40 years of age.
- Short-listed applicants will meet all their costs associated with interview attendance and will be required to produce their original certificates at the interview.
- All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under mentioned address not later than two weeks from the 1 st day of this advertisement.
The General Manager,
Dar es Salaam Development Corporation,
Dar es Salaam
About Dar es salaam Development Corporation (DDC)
Dar es Salaam Development Corporation has vacant positions which need to be filled immediately by a suitable qualified Tanzanians.