- Develop data collection methods and tools to support programs in needs assessment, baseline assessment, output, and outcome monitoring and evaluation of the on-going projects.
- Data management, entry and analysis, and Ensuring data collection tools are fit for purpose and providing revisions when necessary
- Ensure accurate beneficiary data is entered, stored, and updated as required. This will include ensuring accurate disaggregation of beneficiary data, in line with GOAL and donor requirements
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure proper filing of project documents and reports for Donor purposes.
- Conduct routine monitoring and follow-up of project activities
- Maintain accurately and up to date facilities status and report on Challenges where necessary
- Provide timely assistance and feedback to field teams on data issues and perform remedial action to address any data collection, entry, and cleaning issues on the server
- Other activities agreed and discussed with the supervisor
- Responsible for managing, recording, sharing, following up, and consolidating committee feedback
- Work closely with the program teams.
- Responsible for data collection, entry, and management
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
University degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Information Systems Management, or related qualification
Additional training in data management and information system is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, mainly communities effectively.
- Ability to receive and handle confidential and sensitive information (highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential)
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Working with people
- Communicate with impact and respect
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Patient, flexible and creative
Age Limit: 50years
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT & REMUNERATION
1. 3 Years contract (Renewable based on performance)
2. Monthly Salary based on DFC salary scales on entry-level $800 – $3.8k
3. $200 monthly stipend allowance on accommodations in your area of work
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of their latest CV indicating their position they are applying in the subject line of your application. All applications must be addressed in the email email@example.com before 28th February 2021 1830 PM
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About DFC Tanzania
DFC Partners with the private sector to finance solutions to the most critical challenges facing the developing world today. We invest across sectors including energy, healthcare, critical infrastructure, and technology. DFC also provides financing for small businesses and women entrepreneurs in order to create jobs in emerging markets. DFC investments adhere to high standards and respect the environment, human rights, and worker rights. DFC makes America a stronger and more competitive leader on the global development stage with a greater ability to partner with allies on transformative projects. Further, we provide the developing world with financially sound alternatives to unsustainable and irresponsible state-directed initiatives.