Degree educated in Electrical engineering.
Must be registered as engineer in respective registration board (ERB)
Minimum of three (3) years
1. Project management Skills
2. Knowledge about technical standards & Electricity rules.
3. Problem-solving skills
4. Skills on designing electrical systems
5. Proper communication skills
6. A strong work ethic
7. Judgment and Decision Making
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
· Head of Electrical department, insure department is productive
· Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
· Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects
· Develop standard technical specifications and basic engineering drawings.
· Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation
· Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
· Maintaining electrical equipment
· Involve in job safety training and comply with all established rules and methods to ensure safe and healthy work atmosphere.
· Working with a variety of technicians
Please send your detailed CV and copies of your certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted