HSE Junior Officer
Internship, Dar es Salaam
East Africa Fruits Co. Ltd
About East Africa Fruits Co. Ltd
Building the bridge between local farmers & the market using Agri-tech
We aggregate demand and deliver wide range of fresh and exotic produce directly from farms to stores of B2B customers – retailers, wholesalers, local vendors, restaurants and cafés, hotels and exporters. We support smallholder farmers on crop planning in alignment with marketplaces, upgrading farm side infrastructure and transition to sustainable practices.
EA Fruits is HIRING!!!
1. Bsc. of Environmental Engineering and Management or Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety.
2. Ability to develop and implement safe work procedures
and conducting accident investigations.
3. Knowledge and understanding of local, safety, environmental, and health regulations and procedures
4. Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
5. Strong communication skills.
6. First aid trainings.
7. Firefighting techniques or knowledge.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.