Senior Enforcement Officer (2 Posts)
The Engineers Registration Board (ERB) is a statutory body established by the Act No. 15 of 1997 as Amended by the Engineers Registration (Amendment) Act No. 24 of 2007 with the responsibility of regulating the engineering profession in Tanzania.
The Board hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians who arc in Public Service with Check numbers and preferably Regulatory Board or similar Institution for the Post of:-
SENIOR ENFORCEMENT OFFICER – ERBGSS 4 (2Posts)
Senior Enforcement Officer will be responsible for all enforcement Issues of the Board
Holder of degree in Engineering or equivalent who is registered with ERB as a Professional Engineer and has proven experience of not less than five years in the regulating industry or other engineering field. Literacy in Computer applications is mandatory.
By promotion of Enforcement Officer I who has shown potential to hold higher responsibilities and has scored a minimum of B grade in performance appraisal for at least three years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To enter and inspect any site for construction, installation, erection, alterations or other engineering works for the purpose of ascertaining that the works or services are carried out or performed in compliance with the Engineers Registration Act;
- To keep information and data on all inspected projects/works for the purpose of use by the Board as will be required from time to time;
- To enforce payment fees to all registered technicians, engineers, and firms;
- To prepare and compile reports on the inspections done by the Board to the construction sites and other engineering projects/works/services;
- To investigate un ethical conducts of engineers, technicians, and engineering consisting firms;
- To represent the Board in proceedings related to litigations of ethics and conduct;
- To inspect, analyze and report on all engineering products and service; and
- To perform any other duties as may be directed by the AR-E from time to time.
- Age Limit – 25- 45Yrs
- Terms – Permanent and Pensionable
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers,
Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates,
Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
Names and addresses of three referees,
Applicants currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees from foreign examination bodies or Universities should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) or The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
All applications should reach the undersigned by hand, email or by post mail on or before April 30, 2021.
Engineers Registration Board (ERB),
Pamba Road, Tetex House, P.O. Box 14942,
Dar es Salaam