Programs Officer (Reproductive Health and Adolescents)-Tanzania
The position holder will work closely with diverse teams to formulate and implement specific activities in the annual work plan for the Network in accordance to Focus Africa contractual obligations and internal policies and procedures and provide technical design and management of Sexual Reproductive Health
- Support Focus Africa work across the region.
- Support the documentation of periodic reports and activities developed as part of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Programs.
- With support from the Focus Africa Lead, work closely with Monitoring and Evaluation Lead to ensure all Focus Africa projects run smoothly.
- Contribute and participate to Focus Africa meaningful and strategic participation in various national. Sub-regional, regional and global spaces.
- Support the implementation of all Focus Africa projects and ensuring quality assurance and standard practices and guidelines are adhered to.
- Represent Focus Africa in different advocacy and influencing space
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Public Health, Gender, International relations, or any other relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years’ related experience and/or equivalent
- Demonstrate commitment and experience in Focus Africa and/or women’s human rights organizing in Africa in all of its diversity.
- Comfortable with virtual communication – through email, Skype, and social media
- Strong oral and written communication skills to a wide range of audiences
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Interested applicants should send their application letter accompanied by resume with names and addresses of 3 professional referees (including telephone and e-mail)
Please indicate the reference on the subject line as Programs Officer (Ref: PAT/POI/23/2020) Deadline for submission of applications is on 29th November, 2020.
Please note: Only complete applications will be reviewed, and only candidates who have been selected for interview will be contacted. The position is open to African citizens who are legible to work in Tanzania.