Program Assistant – RELI
The Programme Assistant will be a key person in the implementation of RELI activities in Tanzania which include to facilitate knowledge sharing and learning of Partners in Tanzania in thematic groups.
- Coordinate and support all RELI Tanzania learning activities
- Provide adequate administrative support to RELI Coordinator
- Public Relations and Communication
- Any other duties as requested
Person Specification, skills and Experience
- First degree in any social science field. Possession of a Master Degree is an added advantage.
- At least five years of experience in project design/delivery and monitoring and procurement knowledge.
- The person should have practical knowledge/skills in coordinating group learning activities. iv) S/he should demonstrate good capacity on planning, budgeting report writing and meeting facilitation
- The applicant must be able to work collaboratively and respectfully in a crosscultural environment.
- Team player, someone who can easily fit in a new working environment, and someone who is able to work with minimum supervision
- Very good writing and speaking skills in both English and Kiswahili, with keen attention to details
NOTE: HakiElimu is committed to keeping children safe from abuse and harm; therefore, candidates applying for this post will be subject to child safeguarding recruitment procedures and checks. We promote equal opportunities and strive to be fully representational to all groups.
HakiElimu actively encourages diversity – qualified women and people with disability are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Click ”APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
HakiElimu works to realize equity, quality, human rights and democracy in education by facilitating communities to transform schools and influence policy making; stimulating imaginative public dialogue and organizing for change; conducting critical research; policy analysis and advocacy and collaborating with partners to advance common interests and social justice. The overall goal of HakiElimu is: An open, just and democratic society with quality education for all.