Program Officer – Print Media
The Program Officer – Print Media will be responsible for the facilitation of the availability of reliable and evidence-based information through print media, and stimulate debate through creative promotional materials and information.
- Designing and coordination of printing of organisation’s publications
- Develop and produce promotional materials for organization branding
- Distribution of Publications and Promotional Materials
- Maintain organization website and visual bank
Person Specification, skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or any other closely related relevant field. Possession of a Master Degree is an added advantage ii) At least three year experience working in photography, graphic designing, printing or other area related fields of your responsibilities.
- Good understanding of the media environment in Tanzania including the laws governing information management and dissemination, and ability to network effectively with media organizations and personnel.
- Team player, someone who can easily fit in a new working environment, and someone who is able to work with minimum supervision
- Very good writing skills in both English and Kiswahili, with keen attention to details.
- Computer skills including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Quark Express, and typography
NOTE: HakiElimu is committed to keeping children safe from abuse and harm; therefore, candidates applying for this post will be subject to child safeguarding recruitment procedures and checks. We promote equal opportunities and strive to be fully representational to all groups.
HakiElimu actively encourages diversity – qualified women and people with disability are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ”APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
HakiElimu works to realize equity, quality, human rights and democracy in education by facilitating communities to transform schools and influence policy making; stimulating imaginative public dialogue and organizing for change; conducting critical research; policy analysis and advocacy and collaborating with partners to advance common interests and social justice. The overall goal of HakiElimu is: An open, just and democratic society with quality education for all.