Job Vacancy: Managing Director of Inades-Formation Tanzania
Duty Station: Dodoma
Inades-Formation Tanzania (IFTz) is a legally registered, independent, autonomous, not for profit, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that serves rural communities. It is one of the institutions providing action -training support for socio-economic empowerment of smallholder farmers and rural communities aimed at building their capacities to bring about their socio-economic advancement and transform the societies in which they live.
IFTz wishes to invite applications from pro-active, hard-working and committed individuals to fill the post of Managing Director.
- Master’s degree in the social sciences, economics, agriculture or rural development.
- Minimum of 8-years work experience in management of NGOs or similar position.
- Broad experience of rural development and its challenges in Tanzania, and commitment to addressing poverty and marginalization of rural communities and smallholder farmers.
- Proven experience in project planning and management, proposal writing, implementation, monitoring and reporting of donor funded projects.
- Experience in nurturing good working relationships with local government authorities, donors and partners.
- Analytical, dynamic, team-builder, solution seeker, well organized, flexible and gender focused.
- A team player with good communication skills, co-ordination, facilitation, planning and training skills.
- Pro-active and ability to work under pressure, stressful conditions and strict deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Swahili, with knowledge of French as an added advantage.
- Good practical skills in computer programs: Word, Excel etc.
- Remuneration: Attractive and negotiable remuneration commensurate with experience and responsibilities of the post.
Age limit: The candidate should be 35 years old and above.
Terms and conditions of Service:
Successful candidate will be employed for a 3-years renewable contract, with a one-year probation. Other conditions of service are as promulgated in the IFTz’s Terms of Service.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Application letter with photocopies of relevant certificates, a detailed CV and contacts of 3 referees (senior and responsible persons) with mailing address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
Applications should be sent to the following address:
The Board Chairperson,
P 0. Box 203 Dodoma,
Tel: +255 26 2354230,
Closing Date: 14th June 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Those who will not hear from us two weeks after the closing date of this announcement, should consider their applications not successful.
About Inades-Formation Tanzania