INNOVEX is a professional services firm providing advisory and assurance services in Africa. The firm is inviting job applications from individuals that are performance driven and interested in building a professional services career as detailed below. The current vacant positions are based in Par es Salaam.
An Audit Senior would be a 1st degree holder, CPAs/ACCAs, with at least 3 years audit experience and generally would be responsible for:
- Assist in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
- Supervise audit staff.
- Plan and oversee efficient execution of audit assignments.
- Ensure that the work performed and supporting documents meets audit standard requirements
- Ensure that all partner and manager review notes are cleared timely.
- Think strategically about client needs and their key business risks.
- Communicate timely with audit managers on identified audit issues and resolution thereof.
- Achieve team and individual audit budgets and performance objectives.
- Review and monitor audit team members’ work including budget controls and staffing.
- Consolidate and archive audit files.
- Prepare client Management Letters.
- Review Financial Statements prepared by clients.
- Train junior auditors in various accounting and audit matters.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
The positions require individuals with unquestionable integrity, intelligence and energy. If you have what it takes to fill either positions, please send your complete CV with cover letter.
Please ensure that the heading of the email quotes the position you are applying for.
Application deadline is 15th November, 2019,18:00hrs, GMT+3.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.