POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S): EDUCATION AND TRAINING
SOCIOLOGY, POLITICAL SCIENCE, COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
EMPLOYER: The Institute Of Social Work (ISW)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-09-07 2021-09-20
DUTY POST-KISANGARA CAMPUS– (KILIMANJARO)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To lecture up to NTA level 8 (Bachelor Degree);
- To prepare learning resources for tutorial exercises;
- To conduct research, seminars and case studies;
- To carry out consultancy and community services under close supervision;
- To supervise students project and research;
- To prepare teaching manual; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by immediate Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s Degree either in Social Work or Education Psychology (Majoring in Early Childhood Development with a GPA 3.8+),Bachelor Degree either in Social Work or Education Psychology (Majoring in Early Childhood Development, with a GPA 3.5+). Experience in teaching, research and consultancy will be an added advantage.
REMUNERATION Attractive remuneration package in
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 September 2021.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Institute of Social Work