Front Desk Officers
EMPLOYER:Job Junction Tanzania
LOCATION:Dar Es Salaam
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and processes reports, agendas, and general papers composes and types routine correspondence, memos, letters, reports, etc.
- Answer, screen and direct all calls.
- Greet all walk in visitors and assist them accordingly.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Apprehend all administrative work
- Perform all other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and or management.
- Minimum Certificates/Diploma and Bachelor
- Excellent English Language skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office software applicationsWord and Excel
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure in an open work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications are imperative since this position will have contact with different people
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical processes and procedures.
- Must be articulate and professional in manner and appearance and be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have, or quickly develop, a good understanding of the company and its departments and staff in order to effectively direct visitors and callers to the appropriate person to handle their request.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.