Purpose of the Job
- To promote, display and sale Kilimanjaro SAR’s service lines to maximize sales.
Nature of the Job
The incumbents will be engaged with Kilimanjaro SAR’s on a freelancing basis. And will be paid based on variables based on the output (sales) they make as well as fixed based on the expenses incurred in performing below mentioned responsibilities.
- Develops and maintains reciprocal networking/relationships with existing and potential customers through an established outreach program.
- Attend to all relevant key tourists entry areas as instructed by the PR and Marketing Manager in order to display, promote and sale Kilimanjaro SAR’s services in line with the organisational sales targets.
- To ensure that a high standard of service to Kilimanjaro SAR’s clients is delivered at all times, and to be efficient and courteous at all times.
- To deal responsibly with all Kilimanjaro SAR’s complaints.
- Running daily and weekly reports from the outreach programs.
Gathers all essential market information as instructed by the PR and Marketing Manager
- Tertiary Education in Sales and Marketing
- At least 2 years of excellent B2B sales experience
- Intermediate User of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly presentable, professional and tidy appearance
- Fluent in both English & Kiswahili languages
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Results Driven
- Customer Service Excellence
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Confidence and Perseverance
- Honesty and a high level of integrity
About Kilimanjaro SAR Limited Tanzania
In its first year of operations, Kilimanjaro SAR Limited has been recognised as the Best Medium Size Organisation in Tanzania in 2018 by the Association of Tanzania Employers (ATE).
Kilimanjaro SAR has also scooped Africa Leadership Awards through Employer Branding Institute; World HRD Congress and Stars of the Industry Group in 2018 as:
1) The Dream Company to Work for in Africa
2) Africa Best Employer Brand
3) Africa CEO of the Year
4) Africa Young HR Professional of the Year