Title : HEAD OF HUMAN CAPITAL
Reports to : CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Purpose: The Head of Human Capital originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, productivity and goal attainment.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Broad knowledge and experience in Human Resources including employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, performance management, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve and contribute to the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, Organization Development or equivaelnt
- Five plus years of progressive leadership experience in a senior Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Disclaimers: This job description is not an in-depth list of the duties and responsibilities associated with the position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.