Information Security Officer
l&M Bank (T) Ltd, a subsidiary of l&M Group which has presence in Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and Mauritius invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following available positions.
JOB TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF RISK
Protecting organization’s computers, networks and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses or attacks by cyber-criminals.
- Degree of Information Science/Computer Science/IT/Networking Engineering.
- CCNA Security & CEH will be an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of 2 years working experience on the same role
- A good working knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 & 27002, COBIT, ITIL, Information Security Management Standard
- Ability to influence at senior levels on matters relating to security and information risk
- Ability to lead and deliver change and contribute to culture change successfully
- Communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.