Manager – Credit Analyst
l&M Bank (T) Ltd, a subsidiary of l&M Group which has presence in Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and Mauritius invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following available positions.
JOB TITLE: CREDIT ANALYST
REPORTS TO: MANAGER – CREDIT ANALYST
Analyze credit worthiness of the new and existing borrowers in order to determine the counterparty risks involved to minimize credit loss and optimize Bank returns through scrutinization of industry risks, business risks, financial risks and management risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Economics or any other related field
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience on the same role.
- Financial analytical skills
- Knowledge on regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of the industry/macro-economic trends
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge on Microsoft applications
- Communication skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for job.