Magare Company Limited is one of the Tanzanian Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Company whose vision is to be the leading engineering company in providing Mining and Industrial Electro-mechanical Solutions in Africa.
Magare Company Limited invites applications from qualified candidates in the following positions;
INTERNAL AUDITOR (1)
- Holder of bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Knowledge in Information Technology will be added advantage.
- Must be Certified Public Accountant (CPA
- Minimum One (1) year experience as an Internal Auditor in recognized organization
- Computer literacy, conversant with MS Excel, MS Word
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Providing advice and guidance to Managers and staffs at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what should be covered in audits
- Assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations and informing management of any issues that need addressing.
- Attending meetings with the audited to develop an understanding of business processes.
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft word and Excel
- Anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
Head of Finance & Accounts, Managing Director
As per Magare Company Limited policy/determined by Head of Technical Operations
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to submit their resume, letter of application and certificates for authentic check. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Avoid scams: NEVER pay anyone to have your application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please call +255 28 298 1121 to report the scam. You also do not need to know anyone in MCL to be employed. MCL is a merit-based company, and to achieve this vision, it always goes for the best