Position: Program Coordinator
Program Coordinator x1 (Volunteer)
Location: Morogoro Mjini Morogoro
Report to: Program Director
- Prepare MOSAPORG Programmes Descriptions, Work Plans and Budgeting.
- Take active part in MOSAPORG strategic plan and annual plan development processes and facilitate their implementation
- Mobilize, sensitize, organize and empower communities in MOSAPORG Programmes activities.
- Facilitate Public Private Partnership (PPP) Activities in supporting MOSAPORG activities.
- Link MOSAPORG with the Different Networks and other Stakeholders.
- Develop capacities of Community Development Facilitators, community based organizations and local government institutions.
- Facilitate various Training, Seminars,Workshops and other activities
- Monitor and supervise implementation of programs/projects and take active part in review and evaluation of programs/projects.
- Preparing different MOSAPORG Monthly Success Stories
- Prepare periodic and annual reports.
- Represents MOSAPORG in various Trainings, Seminars or any other Meetings.
- Support and facilitate formation and strengthening of networks of organizations of people living in poverty in the areas covered by MOSAPORG
- Take active part in research activities on selected issues affecting people living in poverty and advocate for changes in policies and practices.
- Prepare all Reports to be submitted to the Local Government Authorities.
- Filling TACAIDS TOMSHA Forms and Submit to the Local Government Authorities.
- Take active part in developing concept notes and proposals for fund raising.
- Participate in staff orientation, training, development, and team-building for all staff within and outside the Organization.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the Senior Program Manager.
Academic and/or Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Sociology, Rural Development, Social Work or Community Development : or holder of Diploma in Social Work or Community Development.
- At least One year of progressively responsible experience in Projects Management, including at least one year working with non-profit organizations or Fresh Graduates .
- Knowledge of Project management.
- Working knowledge of accounting software, such as SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Ability to Collect Data and Analyzing Data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Analytical and report presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Applicant Must Live in Morogoro
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, submit your Cover letter describing why you are the right candidate for MOSAPORG and curriculum vitae/Resume detailing your experience with three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting to:
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR MOSAPORG ,
Mbuyuni Street/Near by Muslim University (MUM) Kihonda Maghorofani Ward
P.O. Box 1509,