Job level: Supervisor
Reporting to: Security Manager
- Calm and Matured (Preferably a retired JWTZ Officer or Police officer)
- Experience in Military Operations and Investigation
- Proven high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Interactive and communicative
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Computer literacy and report writing skills (Word, Excel, PP etc)
1. Receive report of Security incidents from Security Supervisors and from Security desk
2. Conduct investigation of all Security incidents involving other parties as specified in the Incident investigation Procedure
3. Discuss and submit investigation report to Security Manager and Legal Officer
4. Report and handle all Police cases related to Security
5. Represent the company in all cases at the primary court
6. Prepare incident follow up report and submit to Security Manager on monthly basis
7. Do any other tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Application letters should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd.