PART TIME MEDICAL OFFICER ( 2 POSTS)
Reports to Co-investigators and Principal Investigators -KMC PROJECT
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform vision and hearing screening to all study participants.
- Perform Epilepsy screening
- Perform any other research activities as assigned by the Principal Investigator or his/her designate.
- Maintain disciplined behavior and proper conduct in rendering services to his/ her assignees
- Assurance that personal and confidential information is restricted to those entitled to know
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Successfully completed Ordinary “O” Level Secondary Education with PASSES in Science subjects, Kiswahili and English.
- Doctor of Medicine degree with at least 2 years experience
- Experienced in working on research projects especially in maternal and child health is an added advantage
- Experience in using tablet for data collect
- Excellent clinical background in pediatrics
- Working as a parttime medical office at MNH within the department of pediatrics
- Experience with the developmental milestone asessment
- Excellent communication and counseling skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team To start immediately when required
DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
One-year contract with possibility of extension; subject to candidate’s performance and availability of fund for all positions.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to the Undersigned enclosing:
Signed application letter outlining their suitability as per the job description
Photocopies of relevant Certificates and Transcripts
Names and addresses of three (3) Referees
Mode of communication, e.g. telephone, e-mail, fax etc.
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.