CAREER WITH MYSEVICE COMPANY LTD.
Myservice aims to dedicate its public health solutions, including vending technologies, demand creation and general supply of health products and services, project management, healthcare call center, and community health campaigns, to various projects. Currently, Myservice is engaging with MDH in Dar es Salaam through the Afya Kwanza Project to serve communities by providing awareness and preventive services for HIV/AIDS aiming to improve public health.
MYSERVICE COMPANY LTD is seeking applications from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individual to fill up the following position;
Position (1): Assistant Maintenance Officer.
Reporting to: Senior Maintenance Officer.
Job Location: Dar es Salaam.
Contract term: One year, renewable.
· To act as Assistant Maintenance Officer to Vending machines in Dar es Salaam.
· To assist other staffs and clients pertaining to training and proper usage of the vending machines.
· Carry out refilling activities for vending machines and ensure they don’t run out of supplies.
· To laisse with IT team working under Myservice in supporting of vending machines operations.
· Supporting efforts towards community engagement and awareness programs on proper uses of vending machines.
· Carrying out other tasks directed by Senior Maintenance Officer or Technical Director.
· Problem solving skills
· Innovation skills
· Proven ability to work under pressure
· Ability to be proactive and good team member
· Computer literate
- Technologies and tools: php(laravel,yii2),Java(mobile Application), mysql, cloudflare, aws, linux, vue
- Experience with PHP and JAVA(mobile application) ecosystems and services
- Software development practices, able to recommend and improve the current codebase
· Fluent in English and Swahili through oral and written
· Driving skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Ability to handle confidential information professionally.
· Honest and of impressive integrity.
· Diploma from a recognized university with major in IT and computer science.
· At least two years of work experience in IT and computer science.
· Skills in software development and maintenance as an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email Subject: “Application for Assistant Maintenance Officer Position”.
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter introducing the submission.
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV) outlining the relevant skills and experience is required by attaching academic/training certificates.
- At least three traceable references (with referee contact details)