Website National Micro finance Bank (NMB)
Accountable for producing thought leading research within their sectors. Tasks include analyzing markets and companies, preparing presentations and reports and leading strategic discussions with clients. Effectively analysts build, share and apply knowledge on subjects relevant to each sector in order to support the bank’s activities in F&A and to have an impact with clients. Where applicable the analyst supports a Senior Manager, FAR in the development of pitch books and research.
- Comes up with Research Ideas
- Aligns with the Senior Manager, FAR on Research agenda
- Proactively creates buy-in of research ideas with bank’s commercial teams
- Undertakes high quality research and analysis of the target sectors for use by both internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepares quality research publications targeted at rural (if applicable), business banking and corporate clients within Food and Agribusiness space.
- Takes ownership of research process from conceptualization to delivery of final product
- Answers questions on strategic level based on the results of research using presentation
- Initiates new business ideas/insights for the client
- Provides research input into credit policies, products and proposals covering the target sectors, and provide presentations to management and credit analysts as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Affinity with the food and agribusiness sector
- Basic banking knowledge
- University degree, preferably in economics or business studies
- 5+ years of experience in research, consultancy, business development or F & A banking
You must sign in to apply for this position.