Associate Consultants (20)
We are looking for part time Consultants who can participate in various consultancy works both in and outside Tanzania for the period of One Year. They will be contracted depending on their qualifications (demand driven).
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Interact with proposal developing team to plan and develop expression of interest and proposals
- Communicate with clients to clearly understand consultancy requirements and scope
- Review and comments on terms of reference on the area of expertise
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in client communications
- Provide business solutions and recommendations to clients to meet consultancy goals/objectives
- Provide training to clients on consultancy deliverables when needed
- Monitor and report consultancy status to clients on regular basis
- Ensure that consultancy deliverables meet client requirements and quality standards.
- Build positive working relationship with clients and ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain complete consultancy documentations for reference purposes
- Ensure that consultancy team works according to project scope and timelines
- Participate in data analysis and report writing
Essentials and Minimum Qualifications:
- Postgraduate degree in Procurement and Supply Management; Business/Public Administration; International
- Relations; Human Resource Planning& Mgt; Public Policy; Project Planning& Management; Population & Public
- Health; Agricultural Economics; Development Economics; Community Development; Finance Management;
- Integrated Sanitation Management; Environmental Health; Human Nutrition; Food Science &Technology; Animal
- Science; Production Chain Management; Social Work; Gender Studies or other related field.
- PhD candidates with solid knowledge on training and research methodologies are preferred
- Proven experience on publications in peer reviewed journals and consultancy work undertaken
- Experience in developing and carrying out robust field implementation and training plans
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, link and articulate complex information and data from various areas and generate evidence to inform decision-making.
- Ability to draw practical conclusions and prepare well‐written reports in a timely manner and availability during the proposed period
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- Good organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills (client-orientated, conflict-management and liaison skills)
- Ability to build and maintain sound interpersonal relations and function effectively
- Ability to work with people from all backgrounds.
- Commitment to the company vision, mission, values and goals
- Must be assertive, work well in a team and perform well under pressure
- Task oriented/deadline driven
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Nkamson Consultancy Co. Ltd,
Babansee House, Arusha Road; Nearby KKKT Church-Mnadani; P.O Box 1705, Dodoma-Tanzania (EA)
About Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL)
Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL) is a semi-profit firm with the primary focus of providing Professional Consultancy Service in a wide range of Development and Management settings including areas such as business, health, education, environment, land, finance and economic development, water, trade, agriculture, livestock, forest, tourism, technological development, social protection and mining. The company services include Project/Strategic Management; SME Development; Conduct Research; Provide Training & Capacity Building; Tax Management and carry out other advisory functions in the above specified areas. NCCL intends to provide clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying consultancy services. Since its inception in 2016 NCCL had shown progress on working with both local and international organizations including research institutions, INGOs, NGOs, CBOs, FBOs and business entities in Strategic/Project Management, SME Development, Research and Capacity Building (Training).
In addition to this, our firm also makes an endeavor to attain its position by offering quality assured service to the Clients. Best quality of the services is never compromised and this makes us the preferred choice among our competitors. We attain this by using qualified staff both employed and hired Consultants with stable working relationship with development organizations/institutions using participatory approaches, models, tools and advanced technology to provide satisfactory services to Clients with the concept "Together We Can". For more information on the services, projects and our core functions you can visit at http://nkamson.page.tl.