Business Development Officer (2)
We’re looking for a highly intelligent and experienced Business developer
Direct reporting to: Programs Manager
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Participate in drafting expression of interests, proposals with proposal developing team
- Develop a database of potential donors and clients and seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Identify new calls for Consultancy or project and inform the supervisor on weekly basis
- Take lead in attending opening of tenders and submitting tender documents where appropriate
- Develop all promotional materials for the company i.e. fliers, brochures, banners etc
- Develop a database of key consultants and projects implemented by the company
- Organizing and managing events including planning and budgeting
- Drafting and editing articles for the firm’s periodical newsletter and other promotional materials i.e. fliers, brochures, banners etc
- Preparing presentation for pitches to potential clients
- To perform any other official duties as may be assigned by relevant authorities of the company
Essentials and Minimum Qualifications:
- A postgraduate degree in Development Economics, Agricultural Economics, Public Policy, Marketing and
- Procurement, Finance, Business Administration, Project Planning, Investment and Planning or any other related field.
- Must have at least 3.5 GPA at undergraduate level
- Experience in Consultancy industry will be an added advantage
- Understanding of tendering processes, government procurement and TRA systems
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and Desktop publishing applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision in a busy environment
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- Good organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills (client-orientated, conflict-management and liaison skills)
- Ability to build and maintain sound interpersonal relations and function effectively
- Ability to work with people from all backgrounds.
- Commitment to the company vision, mission, values and goals
- Must be assertive, work well in a team and perform well under pressure
- Task oriented/deadline driven
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL)
Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL) is a semi-profit firm with the primary focus of providing Professional Consultancy Service in a wide range of Development and Management settings including areas such as business, health, education, environment, land, finance and economic development, water, trade, agriculture, livestock, forest, tourism, technological development, social protection and mining. The company services include Project/Strategic Management; SME Development; Conduct Research; Provide Training & Capacity Building; Tax Management and carry out other advisory functions in the above specified areas. NCCL intends to provide clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying consultancy services. Since its inception in 2016 NCCL had shown progress on working with both local and international organizations including research institutions, INGOs, NGOs, CBOs, FBOs and business entities in Strategic/Project Management, SME Development, Research and Capacity Building (Training).
In addition to this, our firm also makes an endeavor to attain its position by offering quality assured service to the Clients. Best quality of the services is never compromised and this makes us the preferred choice among our competitors. We attain this by using qualified staff both employed and hired Consultants with stable working relationship with development organizations/institutions using participatory approaches, models, tools and advanced technology to provide satisfactory services to Clients with the concept "Together We Can". For more information on the services, projects and our core functions you can visit at http://nkamson.page.tl.