Accountant & Financial Officer (1)
Highly financially skilled and confident individual is required immediately!
Direct reporting to: Finance and Administrative manager
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets and other final account
- Processing invoices to Clients
- Participate in financial audits
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance and Administrative Manager and Programs Manager with projects and tasks whenrequired
- To perform any other official duties as may be assigned by relevant authorities of the company
Essentials and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Finance; Accounting; Business Administration; Mathematics or other related field
- Must have at least 3.5 GPAKnowledge in SAP, Quick-books or other related Accounting Software is preferred
- Certified Public Accountant or related field is essential
- Considerable knowledge of the principles and practices of public finance administration
- Ability to design and prepare analytical or interpretative financial statements
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- Good organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills (client-orientated, conflict-management and liaison skills)
- Ability to build and maintain sound interpersonal relations and function effectively
- Ability to work with people from all backgrounds.
- Commitment to the company vision, mission, values and goals
- Must be assertive, work well in a team and perform well under pressure
- Task oriented/deadline driven
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Nkamson Consultancy Co. Ltd,
Babansee House, Arusha Road; Nearby KKKT Church-Mnadani; P.O Box 1705, Dodoma-Tanzania (EA)
About Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL)
Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL) is a semi-profit firm with the primary focus of providing Professional Consultancy Service in a wide range of Development and Management settings including areas such as business, health, education, environment, land, finance and economic development, water, trade, agriculture, livestock, forest, tourism, technological development, social protection and mining. The company services include Project/Strategic Management; SME Development; Conduct Research; Provide Training & Capacity Building; Tax Management and carry out other advisory functions in the above specified areas. NCCL intends to provide clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying consultancy services. Since its inception in 2016 NCCL had shown progress on working with both local and international organizations including research institutions, INGOs, NGOs, CBOs, FBOs and business entities in Strategic/Project Management, SME Development, Research and Capacity Building (Training).
In addition to this, our firm also makes an endeavor to attain its position by offering quality assured service to the Clients. Best quality of the services is never compromised and this makes us the preferred choice among our competitors. We attain this by using qualified staff both employed and hired Consultants with stable working relationship with development organizations/institutions using participatory approaches, models, tools and advanced technology to provide satisfactory services to Clients with the concept "Together We Can". For more information on the services, projects and our core functions you can visit at http://nkamson.page.tl.