MEP Systems Engineer
Monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain the bank’s Data Centers Power, Cooling, Physical security, access control & other low voltage systems at the bank’s Primary and DR Data Centers
- Daily monitoring, troubleshooting, resolve or escalate to vendors incidents related to the Data Centers Power (Utility feeds, Electrical Systems, Generator systems, UPS, battery strings, etc.), Fuel oil Systems, BMS, DCIM,
- Physical security, access control & other low and Extra Low Voltage systems.
- Coordinate planning and execution of routine maintenance tasks
- Inspect data centers facilities and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions
- Provide statistics and reports to aid in management decisions.
- Facilities management, including risk identification, incident response and customer support.
- Operational support for customers through the provisioning of rack space, requesting data communications connections, and deploying IT infrastructure into the rack space.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure compliance to the original design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
- Investigate electrical failures and suggest effective and efficient solutions to the line manager and respective vendor.
- Proactively monitor electrical systems parameters, produce monthly reports and suggest modifications / improvements and up gradations to the line manager
- Ensure effective routine and emergency maintenance of all electrical systems is by the respective vendors.
- Minimize operational costs associated with first level support and Comprehensive Preventive maintenance (PM) of all electric systems done by respective vendors.
NMB BankPrepare various monthly report of electrical systems performance to the line manager.
- Knowledge of electric power solutions / technologies in the market.
- Ability to work in a fast changing banking service environment.
- Ability to present technical data in a comprehensive, yet clear manner.
- Competency in troubleshooting and incident management of electrical power systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering.
- Good command on Electrical Engineering Drawings.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in electric power supply systems support.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.