Relationship Manager SME – (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
Job Location :Dar Es Salaam Zone, Zanzibar
Job Purpose:Responsible for growing both Liabilities (Deposits) and Assets from Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) for Business banking; advising the business banking department on business strategy, assisting SME Business Bankers /Relationship Officers/Branch Managers in recruiting business customers to ensure SME business growth.
- Actively selling SME deposits, lending and cross selling of other banks products (Forex, Fund Transfer, Internet Banking etc.)
- Appraise SME credit applications above the SME Business Banker/Relationship Officer limit from branches and provide recommendations for decision making
- Take a leading role in driving SME activities, through networking and promoting SME activities with SME
- Business Bankers/Relationship Officers and branch managers.
- Actively build the capacity of the SME Business Bankers/Relationship Officers through on-going mentoring and support in order to ensure quality credit application and Business Growth.
- Monitor and review the performance of the SME Business Bankers/Relationship Officers to ensure that the targets are met.
- Review with SME Business Bankers/Relationship Officers client feedback, market intelligence, workshops/focus group reports and review product design and performance to establish if change, redesign or re-launch is appropriate.
- Co-ordinate budget objectives of the responsibility area on the SME products to ensure targets are achieved as per the approved budget.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction for the SME segment is achieved by providing accurate advice for selling in line with customers’ expectations.
- Prepare budget and projections for the SME loan and deposit products. The budget to include the list of existing, prospective and potential customers to benefit from the loan and deposit products
- Strong credit analysis skills – ability to analyze loan ticket size ranging from 500 Million to 5 Billion TZS.
- Ability to handle customer relationships with annual turnover ranging from 10 Billion to 100 Billion TZS.
- Excellent customer relationship and sound understanding of the bank’s loan products, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Corporate, Agri business and private banking products will be added advantage
- Good understanding of Zanzibar business environment and cultural ethnics
- Sound understanding of other bank’s loan products, policies, and procedures for cross selling purposes.
- Excellent knowledge of banking operations and financial markets in Tanzania.
- Excellent communication (English and Kiswahili), numerical, analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills for both internal and external customers.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Banking and/or other relevant fields
5 years’ experience in banking operations, out of which 3 should be relationship management and or Loan
- Portfolio Management within the SME Business.
Experience :5.0 Year(s)
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 January 2022.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job .
About NMB Bank