Senior Specialist Card Systems
Responsible for second level card systems technical support, project implementation, card systems vendor management, security systems administration, card systems availability, cards recoverability, security and continuous improvement.
- Participation in the ICT work streams of card business projects involving setup of products in ATMs/POS terminals, Transaction switch, CMS, TPP systems, Acquiring Platforms, International Schemes systems, Card &
- PIN production system, E-Commerce and Clearing & Settlement Systems etc.
- Provide technical support in end-to-end life cycle of NMB card business
- Second level support for branches & ICT Help desk on all NMB ATM cards issuance and other bank cards acquiring incidents
- NMB’s contact point to the Third Party Processer (TPP) on Interface / integration issues, card issuing & acquiring issues, reconciliation & settlement issues, etc.
- Extraction and upload (exchange) of Card data and any other information from / to TPP and other Platform Vendors;
- Coordinate card production & personalization process internally as well as TPP until delivery of cards to branches.
- Support applications & database infrastructure used for production, storage, distribution, processing and usage of cards.
- Accountable for end-to-end security of NMB cards and systems
- Manage migration process of all proprietary NMB ATM cards to Card Scheme branded together with card production and personalization vendors.
- Supervision of EMV and PCI certification process for all platforms, equipment’s and terminals.
- Support Value Added Services from different Channels including ATM, POS, Mobile, E-commerce, and Digital Payment Systems like QR code etc.
- Strong knowledge of card business technology and products in the regional market
- Ability to work in a fast changing banking service environment
- Ability to present technical data in a comprehensive, yet clear manner
- Knowledgeable on Compliance and Mandates from Card Schemes
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Atleast Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Systems / Computer science / Computer or equivalent
- Professional certifications in Transactions Switch & Card Management systems and HSMs.
- Professional training / certification in EMV Compliance and PCI Security Standards will be added advantage
- Certifications in Project management (Prince2) and IT Service Management (ITIL)
- At least 7 years of relevant work /support / systems administration experience with ATM / POS Switch, Card
- Management systems, Hardware Security Module (HSM).
- At least 3 years’ experience in International Payment card schemes technical environment, mainly Visa,
- MasterCard and UPI.
- Experience in International Payment card schemes production, operations, process, controls & security.
- Experience working in a deadline-oriented environment / projects managing multiple operations simultaneously
- Experience in Back up / Recovery and Systems / Business Continuity
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.