Job Title: Senior Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
To develop and maintain relationships with a portfolio of Corporate clients, while developing, improving, promoting and selling NMB’s products and services to ensure that NMB’s current and future Corporate customers find solutions for their financial needs
- Manage existing customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring customers banking needs are addressed effectively in a timely manner.
- Partner with product team and other internal staff to deliver a clear account plan that is based on understanding of client needs and provide appropriate solutions for clients across relevant products
- Manage the development of prudently priced assets, cost effective long-term liability with reputable companies and organizations
- Maintain a high quality of the asset book, ensure excellent performance and maximum returns of the portfolio.
- Adhere to high professional standards and strive to provide quality services and competitive pricing to clients
- Identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable customers from the identified target sectors and exploit cross selling opportunities.
- Gather information that is needed to prepare and assess credit applications
- Proactively manage client portfolio in compliance with regulatory environment
- Maintain high standard of operational controls including adherence to Risk Management and Compliance guidelines.
- Embed NMB values and code of conduct by ensuring adherence to the highest standards of ethics with relevant policies, processes and regulations.
- Consult with staff in Risk, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure that the portfolio remains credit worthy and within the policies of the bank.
- Provide clear direction to team members on the strategic plan and key focus areas and ensure their understanding and buy-in, Benchmark productivity of the department against industry standards and create measures to improve productivity
- Agree targets and take accountability for the overall achievements of performance objectives in Corporate Banking
- Provide leadership and support excellence by searching out external best practice, monitoring professional developments, sharing knowledge and encouraging the team to do the same in the best interests of NMB and its customers
- Business understanding of bank’s customer base and market segments
- Strong product knowledge in Treasury, Cash Management, Trade Finance etc.
- Knowledge of government policies relating to banking, BOT regulations, bank policies & procedures
- Customer Relationship Management, Risk and Credit skills, strong analytical skills
- Decision Making, Formal Presentation, Planning & Organizing, Facilitating Change
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced Diploma, University Degree, or equivalent in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing Statistics or Research.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Business related field is an added advantage
A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar position.
NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.