HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (Internship)
The Nzega Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (NZUWASA) is a legally established entity responsible for the overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Nzega Town.
The core function of the Authority is to provide clean, portable and wholesome water to Nzega District residence
In order to attain its vision and mission, NZUWASA is seeking to recruit dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts within the Authority’s establishment.
Reports To: Managing Director
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
Holder of Bachelor Degree on Public Administration, HRM, Business Administration majoring in Human Resources Management or equivalent
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To oversee all issues related to Human Capital Managements, staff welfare and general
- Management/administration of the institution assets in accordance with laid down procedures, rules and regulation and ensure that all HR and administrative policies are adhered to.
- Plan, develop, review and coordinate transparency HRM policies and procedures including their enforcement.
Conducts performance appraisal, training and development.
- Maintains industrial relations and other employee relations affairs as per Employment and Labor Relations Act (2004) and Labor Institutions Act (2004)
- Allocates human resources and communicates staff regulations and conditions of service to them.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age.
- Applicants must attach an upto date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/ post code, email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Degree/ Advance Diploma Transcripts,
- Form IV and Form VI national examination certificates, Birth Certificates. Form IV and Form VI results slip are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants who have / were retired from the public service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Applicants with special needs/ case (disability) are supposed to indicate.
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and address to
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for the interview date.
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action
Deadline 06th July 2020, Time 15:30
NZEGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION (NZUWASA), PO BOX 145 NZEGA,
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.