ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN TRAINEE – 1 POST
Open University of Tanzania (OUT)
KAHAMA REGIONAL CENTRE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Writing scripts for radio broadcasts, video and audio cassettes, various reports and papers,
– Supplementing existing study materials, – Editing, reviewing and translating course materials,
– Assisting senior staff in preparing content for e-Learning for the ELMS.
– Providing support materials, guidance and counseling and other services to students,
– Helping to keep students’ records correspondence and other communications,
– Helping in general academic administration as will be asked of him by seniors,
– Doing any other task as may be prescribed by one’s reporting officer, Dean of the Faculty or Director of Regional Centre and/or the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) from time to time
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Possession of first degree in Records, Archives and Information Management with minimum of 3.8 GPA with excellent results in the subject area or equivalent. He/she must be computer literate, being capable of using ICT to enhance teaching and learning.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.