About the role – Human Resources Manager
As a Human Resources Manager at the Park Hyatt Zanzibar, you will report directly to the General Manager and will:
- Set up Human Resources Division and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department and the implementation of Hyatt’s values throughout the hotel to achieve Hyatt’s purpose.
- Your focus will be to recruit associates that possess core skills and leader profile with passion to provide exceptional service to colleagues and guests, and the administration of associate benefits and salaries.
- Managing the human resources functions. Attract, develop and retain individuals in an environment and culture that they could thrive to be their best to deliver the strategic priorities and goals.
- Drive effectiveness across the human resources function through effective integrated processes. Encourage design thinking, ongoing learning, empathy and growth.
- Build lasting rapport with key business partners. Building and maintaining strong relationships among internal and external clients, and other market and industry sources.
- Deliver our brand promises by creating energizing experiences by connecting our stakeholders to who and what matters to them most. You will be a Brand Ambassador focused on delivering our promises in unique, delightful and surprising ways.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Human Resources team to follow through on the corporate strategies and capitalize on our global resources.
- You will support director and managers in recruiting for their departments and managing departmental payroll and in filling their manpower needs in future.
- You will be tasked to deliver HR services to all associates and you will manage a team to run Human Resources Department, Associate Restaurant and Associate Residence
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in a similar leadership role or have relevant human resources experience, preferably in hotels.
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Law or industrial relations
- This role is perfect for someone who is fun loving and enjoys working with people at all levels, winning their trust and helping them and the business to meet their goal.
- Reputation as a strong business partner with the capacity to implement people strategies to support operations and business objectives. Experience in the local labor market is critical.
- Proven ability as an effective and caring leader fostering a culture where people are empowered to be their best.
- Passionate about fostering connections; delivering our guiding principles; and creating energizing experiences by connecting our guests to who and what matters to them most.
- Relevant degree in Business, Hospitality or Human Resources.
- Local residency or an appropriate, unrestricted work visa.
- Proficient in both the local language and English.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
We care for people so they can be their best. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #In AHyatt World.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ”APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Park Hyatt
Park Hyatt hotels and resorts are designed around the concept of luxury Hotel, in Park Hyatt Zanzibar we believe “luxury is personal”. The Park Hyatt brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.