To provide efficient and effective customer focused Passenger Ticket Sales & Reservation.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make ticket reservations, confirmations, reconfirmations and seat selection for clients on PW flights in compliance with the carrier policies, procedures and customer expectations.
- To give fare quotes to all PW clients including group quotations and bookings.
- To ensure daily sales reports and sales dispatches are submitted in accordance to company procedures
- Give clients flight details and information and details.
- Handle and issue E- tickets on behalf of the company and accordance to company procedures.
- Handle flight disruptions, advising clients, reissue and revalidate electronic tickets
- Handle telephone & email enquiries as regards travel information.
- Make outbound calls to promote PW products as directed by Management.
- To protect and enhance revenue collection to meet carriers expectations and customer expectations
- Handle parcels sales according to company policy.
- Compile and develop an accurate database of walk-in customers’ details
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Meets the set passenger ticket sales targets
- 100% accuracy in fare quotation and collection of monies
- Telephone answered within 3 rings
- Call back all missed calls
- Respond to emails within 20 minutes
- Nil complaints about customer care
- Team player
- Proactive/ result oriented
- Pleasant & presentable
- Communication / interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Customer Service in Airline environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Social Sciences or Business
- IATA/UFTAA Foundation/consultants diploma is an added advantage
- Certification in relevant computer application
- Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages, an added advantage
Not later than 14th June 2019
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ”APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Precision Air Services
Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction interview
We wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.