The position calls for broad knowledge of Accounts and Finance as a whole. The Assistant Accountant’s role will be to Reconcile account statements from the bank and ensure that the bank statements are collected on a weekly and monthly basis and reconcile timely and report discrepancies.
- Check daily cash summary to ensure that all receipts have been booked and banked properly and clear all unallocated receipts and JVs.
- Premium and other debt collection by ensure preparation and delivery of account statements monthly to all debtors statements and follow up payment overdue amounts
- Facultative statements, reconciliation, and confirmation (debtors and Creditors)
- Monitor facultative installments payment and payments are done. VAT returns filing and payment.
- Any other work as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum required qualification and experience
- Advance diploma preferably in record management or Library.
- Experience of at least three years in record keeping from a reputable organization/company.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Applicants are requested to submit their resumes giving the details of three referees along
with copies of Certificates.
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P. O. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for the application will be on 25th July 2021.
About Reliance Insurance
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited was promoted in 1998 In the light of the opportunities offered by the privatization of the insurance industry.Local businessman of repute joined hands with Pan Africa Insurance Company Limited of Nairobi,Kenya of infuse the envisaged initial paid - up capital of T.Shs.600 million. APA Insurance Limited, acquired the shares consequent to merger of Pan African Insurance and Apollo Insurance.
One of the leading private non-life insurer in Tanzania offering wide range of products to cover all kinds of property and liability risk exposures like Fire,General Crime and Accident ,Motor Vehicles,Cargo etc.Commited to excellence In customer service and Corporate Good Governance.